Specialists in Centrelink payments and services, our contract paraplanners stay abreast of superannuation and retirement legislative reform to ensure the Statements of Advice that we produce are articulate, compliant and accurate. With the growing trend of early retirement and increased life expectancy rates, your clients are looking for strategies to maximise their retirement income, optimise their Centrelink benefits and minimise tax implications. Clients who have accumulated wealth are also looking at ways to distribute their Estate to ensure the right assets, fall into the right hands, at the right time. Our outsourced paraplanners can assist you by documenting your superannuation and retirement recommendations in a clear and concise Statement of Advice. Our experience includes strategies related to:
● Account based pensions
● Commuting pensions back to accumulation
● Death benefit pensions
● Death benefit nominations
● Government Co-Contribution
● Personal injury settlements
● Personal tax deduction contributions
● Portfolio rebalancing
● Re-contribution strategy
● Refreshing a pension
● Reviewing an existing pension
● Salary Sacrificing
● Spouse contribution splitting
● Superannuation & consolidation
● Superannuation & rollover
● Transition to Retirement
● Self-Managed Super Fund: Formulating an investment strategy
● Self-Managed Super Fund: Purchasing an asset from a related party
● Self-Managed Super Fund: Change of trustee structure
● Self-Managed Super Fund: Limited recourse borrowing arrangement
● Self-Managed Super Fund: Establishment of a SMSF
● Self-Managed Super Fund: Trust deed upgrade
● Self-Managed Super Fund: Winding up a SMSF
● Aged Pension applications
● Establishing Special Disability Trusts
● Reducing assets and income assessment by transferring superannuation to spouse
● Reducing assets and income by gifting
● Reducing assets by purchasing a funeral bond
● Establishing Enduring Powers of Attorney and Guardianship
● Reviewing wills
● Testamentary trusts
● Funeral bonds
Our all-inclusive price on Statements of Advice gives you the certainty and absolute peace of mind over your costs.
Priced on application
$77 per hour
$110 per hour
1. Review existing client information within XPLAN and cross reference the Client Data Form, Filenotes and Risk Profile prior to commencing Statement of Advice. Any enquiries or discrepancies are discussed with the nominated Financial Planning Practice lead contact.
2. Statement of Advice – Both initial draft and final document in Microsoft Word format.
3. Dependent on your XPLAN capabilities, we can generate financial modelling utilising XTOOLS+. All financial modelling includes the client’s existing and recommended scenario. Modelling includes your choice of:
● Cash, Assets and Liabilities Modelling (CALM)
● Income Support
● Pension and Income Streams
4. Any XPLAN product research that is generated in the process of SOA compilation is provided to the Financial Planning Practice in PDF format.
5. Any XPLAN financial modelling scenarios included in the SOA are provided in Microsoft Excel format or Portable Network Graphics to the Financial Planning Practice.
6. Any other documentation used in the formulation of the SOA that may assist in compliance or audit purposes will be provided also.