Illustrate your recommendations in a comprehensive insurance Statement of Advice that provides your clients with the confidence and knowledge that they are better equipped for life’s adversities. Our contract paraplanners are experienced in the insurance industry and have been exposed to a broad range of insurance products and their relevant core and supplementary strengths. Understanding that every comprehensive financial strategy requires protecting the personal and financial wellbeing of your client from unforeseen illness, injury, permanent incapacity or death, our freelance paraplanners can confidently detail your insurance recommendations in Statements of Advice that encompass the following strategies:
● Term Life
● Total and Permanent Disability
● Income Protection
● Superannuation or partial rollovers
● Business expenses
● Business succession – Life / TPD / Trauma
● Key person – Capital – Life / TPD / Trauma
● Key person – Revenue – Life / TPD / Trauma
● Business debt personal guarantees – Life / TPD / Trauma
Our all-inclusive price on Statements of Advice gives you the certainty and absolute peace of mind over your costs.
Priced on application
$77 per hour
$110 per hour
1. Review existing client information within XPLAN and cross reference the Client Data Form, Filenotes and Risk Profile prior to commencing Statement of Advice. Any enquiries or discrepancies are discussed with the nominated Financial Planning Practice lead contact.
2. Statement of Advice – Both initial draft and final document in Microsoft Word format.
3. Dependent on your XPLAN capabilities, we can generate financial modelling utilising XTOOLS+. All financial modelling includes the client’s existing and recommended scenario. Modelling includes your choice of:
● Cash, Assets and Liabilities Modelling (CALM)
● Income Support
● Pension and Income Streams
4. Any XPLAN product research that is generated in the process of SOA compilation is provided to the Financial Planning Practice in PDF format.
5. Any XPLAN financial modelling scenarios included in the SOA are provided in Microsoft Excel format or Portable Network Graphics to the Financial Planning Practice.
6. Any other documentation used in the formulation of the SOA that may assist in compliance or audit purposes will be provided also.